Tuesday, December 9, 2008

if today is Tuesday, this must be bake tech...

oh, yes, how I love 12 hours of class in the same day. And being gone from the house for almost 15 hours.

The reason? Bake tech. Every Tuesday from 2:15-8:20.

I had a moment of complete embarrasment this afternoon at the end of cakes class. Kendra had just dropped her frosting tips on the floor, and she was embarrased. Then, I picked up my case, which I hadn't latched completely after putting my tools away. Of course everything fell all over the floor. everything being 3 knives, assorted flat and offset spatulas, my zester, and my melon baller. And a tube of frosting tips. It was a klutzy kind of day today (big surprise, huh?)

In good news for the day, our liquid shortening cakes came out, and my piping is getting better every day. I made some nice roses today :)

The snow has ended, and it's going to be in the 50's the rest of the week.

That's about all from here today. I'm really going to go do homework now....

No comments: